No Special Number?
All draw games carry a QUICK PICK option which is a random selection of numbers by the terminal.
The SNL Random Number Generator creates also a completely random set of numbers and/or letters for each game.
Where to Buy Island Wide
With the Agent Locator tool find around the Island, places where you can play our games.
LUCKY 3 OFFICIAL
RULES & REGULATIONS
This document represents the official rules and regulations for the St. Lucia National Lotteries Authority (hereafter referred to as NLA) Lucky 3 game dated Monday, 27 November 2017. Lucky 3 is a number game designed for NLA. Canadian Bank Note Company, Ltd., (hereafter referred to as CBN) manages the game on behalf of the NLA through its wholly owned subsidiary CBN St. Lucia Inc. operating as St. Lucia National Lottery (hereafter referred to as SNL). All operations of the Lucky 3 game run under the auspices of CBN are to be governed by these Rules and Regulations, which from time to time may be amended.
- Game Description:
- Ticket Detail:
- Tickets may be purchased from authorized sellers or from the SNL Office. All tickets will be printed on paper provided by the SNL Office to its selling agents. All tickets will have the following information:
- ■ The first draw date and draw number range for which the ticket is valid.
- ■ The seller’s name and retailer number.
- ■ The time and date that the ticket was sold.
- ■ Ticket serial number.
- ■ The total price of the ticket.
- ■ The chosen three digits played.
The player is responsible for checking that the ticket contains the correct number(s), number of plays, draw date and is properly printed in every way. The SNL’s liability in the case of a misprinted ticket is limited to a replacement ticket of the same value.
- If there is a problem with a ticket, the only way for the player to receive a replacement is to immediately present the ticket to the selling agent. The selling agent can then cancel the ticket according to the rules described in section 4, ‘Ticket Cancellation’. Players can also bring the ticket to the SNL’s office, prior to the draw, for a replacement ticket.
- An original valid ticket constitutes the only acceptable evidence of a bet. Every ticket is a bearer instrument and the purchaser is solely responsible for its safekeeping. SNL is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged tickets beyond its control. SNL recommends that players sign and print their full names at the back of their ticket(s) after purchase.
- If there is any conflict between the information on the central computer system and the information on the ticket, the former shall govern.
- Sales and Redemption:
- A single Lucky 3 play has a price of one dollar ($1). A single ticket can have up to ten (10) separate plays on it.
- If there are any problems with a ticket and for some reason the ticket cannot be cancelled, the only way for the issuing seller to receive a refund is for the ticket to be presented to the SNL Head Office PRIOR to the draw. After the draw NO refunds or credits will be made.
- Under certain special circumstances, SNL may request (via newspaper advertisements or other suitable media) that holders of winning tickets present these tickets at the SNL head office by a published date.
- Only those tickets loaded into the central site computer are actually valid for the draw.
- Ticket Cancellation:
- The cancellation feature can be invoked for two reasons:
- A ticket is misprinted or damaged by the lottery terminal making the ticket unusable or unable to be sold, or
- An entry mistake is made by the lottery clerk and the player refuses to accept the ticket.
- Cancellations must occur within 60 minutes of the purchase of the ticket and prior to the first or only draw for which the ticket is eligible.
- The selling agent can cancel the ticket on the terminal and thereby receive full credit for that ticket once the cancellation occurs within the first 60 minutes after the ticket is purchased.
- Draw Times & Draw Procedures:
- The lottery terminals are programmed to stop selling tickets (5mins) prior to the draw taking place.
- Following the integrity checks by the Auditors, the draw is conducted.
- Three single chambered blower machines are loaded. The balls are mixed and three balls are randomly selected, one from each chamber.
- The draw will be broadcast on National Television and/Radio and witnessed by lottery staff and the official auditor, who is an employee of a recognized auditing firm. The winning numbers will be published in a local newspaper and at all selling locations.
- The only official winning numbers are the ones drawn. The numbers are then recorded and entered into the central site computer. SNL is not responsible for any errors in reporting the winning numbers.
- Play Method and Prizes:
- After the winning numbers are drawn and entered into the central site computer system, the system will process all the tickets entered into the draw and determine how many winning tickets were sold. The theoretical prize fund is determined as a fixed percentage of the ticket sales. The actual prize payouts are determined by wagers and winning bets.
- Lucky 3 has a fixed prize level based on a one dollar ($1) bet amount: (see full prize matrix at Lucky 3 game page)
Inline $550 3-Way Mix $180 6-Way Mix $90 Pair Bets $55 EZ Play exact order $200 EZ Play reverse order $100 EZ Play last two digits $10 EZ Play last digit $1
- After the winning numbers are drawn and entered into the central site computer system, the system will process all the tickets entered into the draw and determine how many winning tickets were sold.
- All prizes are calculated on a fixed basis. The amount paid to each winner is determined by the bet type and the wager.
- If for any reason a winner does not claim his or her prize within 90 days of the draw, his or her prize is considered unclaimed and the monies will be used as per the agreed conditions governing the use of unclaimed prizes.
- There are seven ways to win the Lucky 3 game.
- Claiming Prizes:
- Prizes up to and including $999 may be claimed from any retailer or at the SNL Central Office. Prizes valued at $1,000 or more must be claimed at the SNL Central Office or any advertised additional prize payment centers in person.
- All tickets are subject to validation tests by the SNL office personnel and CBN. Tickets which are in any way defective, (e.g. misprinted, incompletely printed, miscut, or representative of an illegal play), are invalid. Evidence of tampering, mutilation, alteration, reconstitution, etc. will also render tickets invalid and may lead to criminal prosecution. The decision of the Manager of the SNL and CBN in any question regarding eligibility and/or validity of any ticket is final.
- Prizes must be claimed within ninety (90) days of the draw date, unless otherwise announced.
- Any prize not collected within 90 days of the draw date will be considered unclaimed. With the approval of NLA unclaimed prizes maybe returned to players in the form of prize money or special prizes. Actions that SNL may undertake to accomplish this may include, but are not limited to: funding bonus draws, awarding prizes in special promotions, and adding to future prize amounts.
- Prize winners asked to do so by SNL must give their name and address and satisfactorily establish their identity. Note that SNL and CBN reserve the right to publish the names, addresses and photographs of all the winners and to use video and audio footage or clippings in any promotional activity.
- Winners of all cash prizes must sign the winning ticket and surrender it to the seller or at the SNL office when paid in full.
- All prizes of $1,000 or greater will be paid by cheque only.
- Winners must not be involved in any attempt to defraud the SNL and CBN. Any person attempting to defraud the SNL will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Under special circumstances, the Manager of the SNL has the right to delay or defer payment of a prize for up to ninety (90) days from the draw date.
- All prizes are payable in EC dollars only.
- A player with a winning play will win a single cash prize at the highest eligible prize level only for that play. A single ticket can have more than one winning play on it.
- Employees, shareholders (of 5% or more of equity), directors, their spouses and dependent family members are not permitted to play and/or claim any prizes from Lucky 3 operated by CBN, SNL and the SLNLA. Consequently, they are not permitted to win prizes in these games.
- Employees, directors, their spouses and dependent family members of Canadian Bank Note Company, Ltd. and CBN St. Lucia Inc. are not permitted to play and/or claim any prizes from Lucky 3 operated by CBN and the SNL. Consequently, they are not permitted to win prizes in these games.
- Employees, shareholders (of 5% or more of equity), directors, their spouses and dependent family members of any advertising agencies or public relations firms are not permitted to play and/or claim any prizes from Lucky 3 operated by CBN and the SNL. Consequently, they are not permitted to win prizes in these games.
- Employees, shareholders (of 5% or more of equity), directors, their spouses and dependent family members of the auditing firms are not permitted to play and/or claim any prizes from Lucky 3 operated by CBN and the SNL. Consequently, they are not permitted to win prizes in these games.
The Lucky 3 game involves allowing members of the public to select three (3) digits from the range of 000 to 999 and play those digits for a specific bet amount for the current draw and possibly future draws. All data regarding tickets sold for a particular draw are compiled at the Central site computer. A draw will take place twice daily, six days per week. One winning number consisting of three (3) digits with each digit between zero (0) and nine (9) is selected at random by a Ball Based Drawing Machine.
Prizes will be awarded as follows
Inline Bet - Matching the three digits called in the same order in which they are drawn.
3-Way Mix Bet - With this bet two of the numbers must be the same and the numbers can only be mixed three ways in any order.
6-Way Mix Bet - With this bet you can match your three numbers in any order to the winning numbers.
Back up - This play type is a combination of an in-line and a mix/6 way/3 way. This simply means you have more chances of winning; in-line or mix or both ways. The ticket price is separated between the plays as well as the winnings.
Front pair - Matching the first two numbers on your ticket in the exact order to the first two winning numbers.
Back pair - Matching the second and third numbers of your ticket in the exact order to the second and third winning numbers.
Split pair - Matching the first and third number on your ticket in the exact order to the first and third winning numbers.
EZ Play - It’s the easiest way to play Lucky 3. Just pick 3 numbers and choose the EZ Play option. There are four ways to win with this option: Your three numbers must match the three winning numbers in the exact order, reverse order, last two digits or last digit.
Prizes for all bet types will be calculated on a fixed basis.